Finance Internship - York
- Salary: £18,200
10-week Finance Internship with The Nestlé Academy
What can you expect?
Over a period of just 10 weeks, you’ll be given serious immersion into the Finance division of our business.
Working on business-critical projects independently, you’ll also support our Sales Team Managers to improve their weekly forecast accuracy.
And if you make a big success of your placement, you may be given the opportunity to come back on our Graduate Scheme!Join us and you’ll:
- Work on key projects for the business
- Gain essential insight into what a career at Nestlé could look like
- Develop a trade spend Return On Investment (ROI) model
- Enable the business to understand past performance and make optimal future investment decisions
- Help us to balance share, organic growth and profit across each of our segments and format sizes
- Work with the Nestle Sales Team Managers to improve their weekly forecast accuracy to better aid forecasting by the businesses.
Nestlé Academy has built its reputation as a continual innovator over a history of more than a century and a half.
So for an ambitious Finance Intern, it really is the best of both worlds.
A safe, secure business with which to start a successful career but, also, the kind of employer that encourages you to try new ways of doing things.
That’s why we’re now looking for people who love exploring ideas. Does that sound like you?
For example, have you been wondering what kind of career you might want to develop once you graduate?
That bold, impressive ability to look critically at your choices is just what we want to see from the next generation of Nestlé innovators.
Who are we looking for?
In your penultimate year at university, you’ll be confident with numbers and excited by mathematical problem solving, you should also have a strong commercial focus.
This will be combined with the ability to turn complex numerical data into reports that are easily digestible to stakeholders who don’t work in Finance.
A strong customer service grounding in addition to your numerical skills will be highly beneficial.
You should also be willing to work out of our York or Gatwick offices.
Build a career filled with innovation. Apply today at the link below.
Scheme Type: Internship
Date Added: 28 September 2020
Start Date: This role starts in June 2021