Our Graduates have the chance to work with some of the world’s biggest and most-loved brands with fantastic opportunities to learn, develop and progress.What can you expect?
The 2 year Quality Graduate Programme offers you the opportunity to experience different areas of the business predominantly within our factories. You will learn how to ensure we integrate, maintain and improve product quality from production to consumer through different roles that will test your ability to deliver improvements and help hone your leadership and influencing skills.
For example, as a member of the factory Quality Assurance team you will work and build networks with a range of different functions dealing with people at all levels of the organisation working in Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Innovation & Renovation, Quality teams in other factories and head office. You will spend a lot of time in the factory working with these functions to ensure product safety, legality and quality is maintained and improved. This will give you valuable insight into how different areas of the business work together to deliver results.
In the long term you can look forward to a varied and potentially high profile career with extensive opportunities to continue to develop and progress across the Nestle Supply Chain.Day to day activities can include:
Who are we looking for?
- Reviewing quality performance within the factory
- Working with a continuous improvement mindset to deliver factory objectives
- Coaching and challenging others on QA related tasks and objectives
- Prioritising tasks to meet the need of the business
- Ensuring timely close out of factory issues and actions
- Being a key part of a strong factory QA team
- Being part of factory project team
- Excellent problem solvers
- Change leaders ensuring compliance to Nestle, external and regulatory standards at all times
- Good communicators with people working at all levels in the business and being able to flex style appropriately
- Excellent IT skills