Applications for this job are not being accepted by the employer at present.
- Applications for this job are not being accepted by the employer at present.
- The job closed for applications on 11 February 2019.
- Salary: £17,200
Closes: 11 February 2019
12-month ISIT Placement with The Nestlé Academy
What can you expect?
This 12-month placement gives you access to a whole range of business critical ISIT projects across our various business sectors; by the time you return to your studies you will have gained a real breadth of industry-ready skills with one of the world’s biggest FMCG companies.
You will provide essential analytical support in one of the teams outlined below according to your skillset.Join us and you will undertake one of the following placements for the duration of the scheme:
- Customer Care: You will provide support to all employees across the Nestlé UK&I businesses; including first line support, prioritising, documenting as well as in the moment resolution of end user incidents or requests so employees can continue to accomplish business tasks. - This Role is now closed
- Technology Solutions: You will focus on providing service in an organisation that operates with a wide array of systems and devices. Utilise your diagnostic and communications skills whilst providing second line IT support across the company.
- Local Application Development: Your primary emphasis will be on Local Applications support and development; database and programming expertise is valuable (e.g. SQL Server, MS Access, VB & ASP). You need to be a strong problem solver as it will be your job to troubleshoot and solve problems with applications when they arise.
- Security and Compliance: You will gain experience IT Security and Compliance at Nestlé across a range of business and information security subjects; providing an opportunity to build your capability in Risk Management, End User Security, Data Protection, Digital and Cloud Security; as well as Audit Management through working with subject matter experts from across the business. - This Role is now closed
Nestlé Academy has built its reputation as a continual innovator over a history of more than a century and a
For an ambitious ISIT candidate, it really is the best of both worlds.
A safe, secure business with which to launch a successful career but also the kind of employer that encourages you to try new ways of doing things.
We are looking for people who love exploring ideas. Does that sound like you?
For example, have you been wondering what kind of career you might want to develop once you graduate?
That bold, impressive ability to look critically at your choices is just what we want to see from the next generation of Nestlé innovators.
Who are we looking for?
You will be in your penultimate year of university and excited about a potential career in ISIT; potentially studying towards an ITMB (or similar) Degree.
Should you choose to join our Local Applications team, you will need some proven technical ability and be studying a relevant degree.
We expect you to be as motivated to achieve results as any of our permanent team members providing valuable analytical, customer service and implementation skills.
Build a career filled with innovation. Apply today at the link below.
Scheme Type: Placement
Open Date: 21 September 2018
Date Added: 17 September 2018
Start Date: This role starts in June 2019